Sparking and festive, this cocktail made with our Happy Tea a base brims with cheer! Or, enjoy the non-alcoholic version with our Happy Iced Tea.
- 3 cups of Happy Tea, prepared
- 3 tbsp. of tea to 3 cups of water with a 5 minute steep time
- Organic lemonade
- Basil or mint leaves
- Sprigs of rosemary
- 1.) In a large pitcher, add in your mint and basil leaves and muddle them slightly to help to release their flavour and aroma.
- 2.) Next, combine the brewed Happy Tea and lemonade together and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- 3.) Fill your glass half way with the Happy Iced Tea mixture and fill the rest up with prosecco.
- 3.) Before serving, garnish your drinks with cranberries and sprigs of rosemary.