Nothing sounds better than a refreshing cold-iced tea! You may also make this recipe into a cocktail with your favourite liquor of choice.
- 3 cups of Happy Tea, prepared
- 3 tbsp. of tea to 3 cups of water with a 5 minute steep time
- Organic lemonade
- 1 pint of strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, sliced into halves
- 10 basil and mint leaves
- Lemon slices
- Mint or basil leaves
- 1.) In a large pitcher, add in your mint and basil leaves and muddle them slightly to help to release their flavour and aroma.
- 2.) Next, combine the brewed Happy Tea and lemonade together and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- 3.) Before serving, garnish your drinks with additional lemon slices and mint leaves!