A quick and easy recipe you can make the night before and have it ready by the morning. Made with our organic Raw Cacao and chia seeds this recipe is packed with dietary fibre, magnesium, healthy fats and more!
- 1 tbsp. Avazera organic Raw Cacao
- ½ tbsp. Avazera organic Chia Seeds
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- ⅓ cup organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. almond butter or cashew butter
- ½ ripe banana, mashed
- ½ tsp. organic maple syrup
- 1.) Mash up first one half of the ripe banana then add in all your ingredients into your bowl and combine well!
- 2.) Let the Cacao Chia Pudding rest overnight in the fridge.
- 3.) Leftovers can be kept in the fridge for two to three days, though it is best when fresh.
- 4.) Serve this recipe with your desired toppings, such as fruit, Avazera organic Goji Berries, or even more bananas.
- 5.) You may also add your ingredients into a food processor if you desire a smoother consistency. After which, place it in your fridge overnight.