A creamy, dairy-free milk alternative packed with Selenium and other essential nutrients and vitamins made with our Brazil Nuts.
- 1 cup Avazera Brazil Nuts
- 3 cups water
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- A pinch of salt!
- 1.) Soak the Brazil Nuts for 4 hours to overnight to allow them to soften.
- 2.) Next, drain and rinse the Brazil Nuts and add to a high powered blender with the remaining ingredients. Combine well!
- 3.) Strain the milk texture through a nut milk bag and squeeze gently to get all the liquid out.
- 4.) You may store the milk in the fridge for up to 5 days. The fluid may separate while sitting, so give it a shake before using.
- 5.) Save the leftover Brazil Nut pulp and use within different recipes such as: granola, use to top off oatmeal or porridge, add to cookie batter, energy bites, and more!