Sign-up to receive your code!
Brazil Nuts contain more selenium than any other nut- about 2,500 times as much. Only 1-2 Brazil Nuts eaten in a day may help you receive the Daily Recommended Value.
• Contains powerful antioxidants that protects cells from damage by free radicals
• Naturally rich in Selenium which plays an important role in thyroid health, protects the immune system, supports cognitive, heart health, and may reduce joint inflammation
• Provides rich plant-based protein so it is perfect for vegans or vegetarians
• Provides rich dietary fibre to aid in optimal digestive health
• Contains Vitamin E which contributes to healthy skin
• A rich source of plant-based Zinc helping to provide immune support and to help heal wounds