Sign-up to receive your code!
Turmeric is referred to as the "Spice of Life". It's known to be rich in curcumin, antioxidants and other phytonutrients.
Curcumin is the chemical-compound found within Turmeric and is the main active ingredient that is responsible for the majority of turmeric’s health benefits. This natural substance has powerful antioxidant properties and is favoured by many for its reported ability to reduce inflammation such as acute exercise induced to all over-body.
• Body wide anti-inflammatory support
• Supports joint and muscle health
• Aids in digestive health and support
• Assists with skin health
• Boosts immune and cognitive function
• Curcumin optimizes the function of the liver, helping to support natural detoxification
Research has shown adding black pepper (a pinch will do!) helps increase the bioavailability of the naturally present curcumin.