Made with our supergreen trio: organic Chlorella, Moringa, and Spirulina- this soup is perfect for when the weather turns colder!
- ½ - 1 tsp. of Avazera’s organic Chlorella, Moringa, and Spirulina
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 large broccoli crowns, (separate into florets)
- 1 heaping cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt and pepper
- 1.) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2.) Cut the broccoli into evenly sized florets and toss them with one tablespoon of olive oil and season generously with sea salt and pepper.
- 3.) Spread out the florets evenly on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- 4.) Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the florets are just beginning to brown.
- 5.) Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a pot or large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions and sauté them until softened and the onion is translucent. Next, add in the broccoli and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli further softens (about 10 minutes.)
- 6.) Finally (working in batches), transfer the soup to a blender and puree until smooth.
- 7.) For each individual bowl, add in the Chlorella, Moringa, and Spirulina and enjoy!