At Avazera, we're huge fans of DIY and natural skincare. An AZ Team favourite is our detox mask made with our organic Chlorella and Moringa either with water or raw manuka honey! Use as an all over face mask or as a spot treatment.
- ½ tsp. Avazera organic Chlorella
- ½ tsp. Avazera organic Moringa
- 1-2 tbsp. raw manuka honey (depending if you're making a mask or spot treatment
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1.) Vegan Option: mix the organic Chlorella, Moringa, and water together until you get a paste.
- 2.) Raw Manuka Option: mix the organic Chlorella, Moringa, and raw manuka honey until you get a paste.
- 3.) After you get a your mixture, you may use a makeup brush to help aid in the application. It does help in applying the mask in an even layer.
- 4.) Leave the mask to sit for 15 to 20 minutes, or if you are doing a spot treatment you may leave on for longer. However, we recommend doing a patch test for before doing so.
- 5.) Next, rinse off with warm water. If you're doing the full mask with the raw manuka honey be sure to wash around your hairline as sometimes slight traces of honey can be left behind.
- 6.) Follow-up with your moisturizer of choice or the next steps in your skincare routine!