Steeping Chaga is a great and simple way to extract the benefits of this functional medicinal mushroom!
- 1 tsp. of Avazera Wild Harvested Chaga
- Boiling water
- 1.) First Steep: in a pot add a small handful of the Chaga chunks* to 1 litre of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let the tea steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2.) Second Steep: Steep for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3.) Third Steep: Steep for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4.) These same chunks can be used for three times before they're depleted of their nutritional profile. So strain the tea and save the chunks!