Elevate your homemade almond butter with organic Ashwagandha, an adaptogen.
- 2 tsp. of Avazera organic Ashwagandha
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1.) Add the almonds to a food processor and blend at medium-low speed until a smooth butter forms. This could take 10 to 30 minutes depending on the strength of the processor.
- 2.) Add in the Ashwagandha power near the end of the blending process.
- 3.) If you feel your almond butter is too dry, add a small amount of coconut oil.
- 4.) Store in an airtight glass jar. Before using- be sure to mix the almond butter as natural separation due to the naturally present oils in the almonds and coconut oil may occur.