We’re delighted to introduce Azadeh Razavi as an expert guest blogger to the Avazera Wellness community! Azadeh is a homeopathic practitioner, a certified iridologist, a registered holistic nutritionist while holding a Ph.D. in biochemistry. She also educates and inspires the many patients that visit her on a daily basis at her two Nutrition House locations. Today she is going to answer the important questions when incorporating a natural holistic approach to your health routine and her future collaborations with Avazera!
What benefits does a natural holistic approach have over conventional medicine?
- Conventional medicine: has evolved more into the discovery of new drugs and forms of treatments to cure diseases and their accompanying symptoms
- Holistic approach: goes back to the root cause of the illness while taking into account the person as a whole and not as a separate part from their presenting symptoms
- A person as a whole incorporates their physical and emotional states which are why Avazera’s feel-good products are a great fit to cater both to an individual’s inner and outer wellbeing
- There is a great emphasis on prevention, rather than treatment after the fact
- The use of more natural, non-invasive resources; natural herbs and medicines with almost no side-effects
Why is it important to dig deeper than symptoms and look at the cause of illness?
If you have a friend who doesn’t know how to use a knife, and as a result she frequently injures herself, what would you do? Do you give her Band-Aids as a temporary solution? Or, do you teach her how to use a knife?
In today’s society, many are focused on the “now” and want immediate satisfaction to alleviate discomfort by using painkillers, anti-depressants, sleeping pills, and other common treatments that mask symptoms. It is important to delve deeper and focus on the cause, which, depending on the issue will make you feel like yourself again in shorter time, then always spending time and energy on a temporary solution.
Why should you have a natural holistic consultation?
Many individuals may have more than one reason for choosing a natural holistic consultation:
- Achieving and maintaining good health
- The desire to receive healthcare that treats the whole person, not just their symptoms
- Evidence-proven benefits and using safe alternative medicines and therapies
- Frustration with conventional medical practices
- Inadequate doctor-patient relationships
- Limited success rates with the standard medical route
- Adverse side effects when using prescription medications
A Bit More About Myself
My passion and dedication for a natural wellness approach stem from my extensive educational background, coupled with over ten years of experience. I am a homeopathic practitioner in which I hold a professional membership with the Ontario Homeopathic Association. I am also a certified iridologist in which I analyze the signs and markings of iris within the eyes. The iris can reveal predispositions and weakness in the organs, inflammation or toxic accumulations within the body. Last, but not least I have my Ph.D. in biochemistry which provides me with an in-depth knowledge of how the body works at a molecular level- enabling me to help my patients through natural remedies and nutritional supplements.
On a daily basis I assist many patients and individuals of varying ages and health concerns in my practice with the following common issues:
- nutritional deficiencies - digestive issues - chronic pain - hormonal imbalances - pH imbalances - chronic fatigue - depression and anxiety - toxin accumulation
I am always happy to provide in-depth consultations* at my Nutrition House - Heartland location, where you can book an appointment by calling 905-361-0149. As well, you are more than welcome to visit for a quick over-the-counter consultation so we can start the process of you feeling great about yourself! I can answer any questions on how you can incorporate a natural holistic routine within your lifestyle.
*If you schedule a consultation with me, as a limited-time promotion receive your first follow-up for free!
Over the next few months, I will be discussing a variety of topics related to a natural approach to wellness. So be on the lookout for my next two posts that will be focusing on the upcoming holidays.
1. Since it is cold and flu season, I will be breaking down what preventative measures, you can take to enjoy your holidays!
2. It’s almost 2017, which means many are inspired to make positive changes in their lives. I will go in depth about the top three common health issues I encounter at Nutrition House and what I do to treat them successfully.
Until next time,